Saturday, October 1, 2016

186 Semi-Annual General Conference

Welcome to the 186th Semi-Annual General Conference Session. Due to health issues at the beginning of this year, I was unable to provide this service in April.  I apologize for being MIA (I am really horrible at social network). I, however, didn't want this project to stop and am back ready for this round of conference sessions.

Conference has always been an integral part of my life and I believe taking notes allows us the opportunity to embed key principles and thoughts into our minds and hearts for everyday life. I pray that through these next two days we can take the time to truly hear the words which our called leaders have prepared for us. If you are unavailable to listen during the live broadcast, I hope these notes can provide enough context until the videos/transcriptions are available on lds.org

If you have been here before and would like to edit notes you can enter here. If you are new please review the guidelines.

No comments:

Post a Comment